Please Read Before Continuing
- Only completed applications received by the specified closing date will be referred to the screening committee for consideration.
- To establish a completed application file, the items listed below must be submitted by the specified deadline to the Personnel Manager.
- Completed and signed SEMO Health Network Application. Application must be completed in its entirety. “See Resume” is not acceptable.
- Up-to-date resume, if applicable
- Autobiographical statement of 250 words or less, giving the reason(s) you chose SEMO Health Network as a possible employment opportunity.
- Up-to-date placement file or letters of recommendation and copies of licenses, if applicable.
- Applications are retained and considered active for two years following the last date of activity.
- Current or past employers will be contacted as part of the selection process.
- Please contact Cindy Miller, Human Resources Manager at (573) 748-5188 if you have questions regarding your application and/or employment opportunities.
Download the [download id=”2″ format=”1″]